Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wrapping Up Summer ala Max!

Well, August is almost over and that really bums me out because I love summertime! Here are some pics of Max & Ben and Kevin over the past couple months.

Max and Ben on my mom & dad's deck eating ice cream cones. My mom & dad ALWAYS have icecream cones for the kids at their house, even in the dead of winter. We took pics because this is Max's very first icecream cone and his big cousin Ben showed him how to eat it! Max is saying "Yummy!!" Ben is saying "Good job Maxth!"
Say "Ice Creeeeeeam!"
Now we're just getting silly

Pic of Ben at the park near Cara & Dave's new place

Ben & Kevin swimming in my parent's pool

Max has taken up fingerpainting
He's still not too excited about messy hands. He stops when he feels like there's just TOO much paint on his fingers and asks me "Clean it up?!"
Baby Monet
We had our family picnic earlier this August and Max ate about 12 cookies that day. I think this was like, cookie # 5
#6...

Max & I are starting a Mom's & Two's preschool program that meets for 2 hours on Friday mornings. We have Open House tomorrow night for it and officially start next Friday. I'm really excited for it I think he's going to love it! :) I'll keep you posted!

No comments: