Finally some pics of Max and his friends celebrating Halloween!
Autumn & Max on our street Getting ready to go get candy!
How ya like my hat?
Max & Eion, I mean, Elvis
At Keary's again
Laurie, Nancy & I at the Jazzercise Halloween class
Me & Anne at the Jazzercise party
Here's the beginning of the Halloween pictures for this year! Today I picked out Max's costume. It's an Old West Sherriff costume. The hat is too small... Does anyone know where I can find a cowboy hat for a 2 year old? Actually... Max has a really big head, maybe one for a 4 or 5 year old would be better. ANYWAY - it's really cute. I even got him a holster with a fake gun (which he will NOT be taking to preschool for the Halloween parade!! He'd be the only kid in history to get expelled from Mom's & Two's!). It's got chaps, a vest, and a silver sherrif's star. This was just a try-on session. Can't wait to really dress him all up and get some good pics!
I'm not sure... maybe i shouldn't worry about the hat so much... he's not a big fan of keeping them on.


1 comment:
You look awesome blondie - i'm headed back with chocolate highlights! :) max is a cutie!
Post a Comment