Max shall be appearing as Buzz Lightyear for Halloween this year.
Here he is trying on his costume. The first time we put it on there was a little drama. But I think he just kind of maybe forgot what costumes were for and didn't understand why I made him put on this hot, crazy outfit.
We took it off after lots of protests and tears and went to play outside. While we were out there we had a big pep talk about Halloween and what goes on and then he decided to give it one more shot. So back inside we went and he went upstairs to the big mirror to check himself out, found the buttons that make the lights blink and even tried to fly by launching himself off the 5th step. Never fear, I caught him and Brad & I both yelled "YOU CAN'T FLY!" at the same time!
Then we had to walk to Grammy & Pap's to show it to them, then we had to walk up to Nunny's to show HER. Good thing Nunny knows that Buzz Lightyear likes chocolate chips cookies.
Now it's become an effort to talk him out of wanting to put it on every 10 minutes. But at least he's happy with it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment