Random Thoughts For Today:
It's really lame when people post comments on MySpace pages that belong to celebrities, like "OMG Love you so much please come to my page and leave me a comment." Britney probably doesn't even know she HAS a MySpace page, let alone that YOU have one. It's not her job to check it, it's like, the intern who has worked at her management company's office for the past 2 weeks. That's his job. That's who just read your stupid comment.
Also, I just put Max down for a nap and usually he's goes right to sleep but today I heard him up in his room talking and singing and laughing for like 10 minutes. Finally I went up to check on him and he was laying in his bed, under his covers, and he was holding Tyrone in his hands, right up to his face. For the uninformed, Tyrone is a character on The Backyardigans. Anyway, I peeked in and said "What's wrong buddy?" And Max said "Oh nuffin mummum, I'm jus talkin to Tyrone!" So, that was really cute.
Also, during the first couple weeks of preschool, the class talked about trees and how the leaves change colors in the fall and then fall to the ground. So, now, whenever I pick him up from school and ask him what they talked about he says "TREES!" Even if it was something else, like, spiders, or pumpkins...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment