Tuesday, September 01, 2009

At the end of August, I took Max to the zoo to see the animals.

First stop - Tiger. I was amazed when he came RIGHT up to the glass and gave us "the eye"! I knew the glass was there but I was almost tempted to grab Max & run haha!


The giraffes & zebras were up next. Max was pretty impressed with how tall the were.


He loved the rhino and we stood and watched the elephant family for almost 20 minutes. The babies were playing in the water and by the time we finally moved on Max knew their names and who was whose mommy and daddy. It was really neat!


Was almost tempted to leave him in the monkey house... I mean, he'd fit right in!


On our way to the aquarium...


And to see the Polar Bear!


The cool new shark tunnell was pretty awesome


In Kids Kingdom we checked out the sea lion and the meerkat tunnell.


Can't wrap up a day at the zoo without riding the train & the merry go round!!

No comments: