Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's Time to FLY
Are you living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)? Okay, even if you're not living in chaos, do you find yourself doing only "emergency cleaning"? Like, you haven't cleaned your bathroom in 2 weeks but your parents are coming over so you bust out the Clorox Cleanup and close the shower curtain.
http://www.flylady.net Can help you!! I always thought, if there was someone here when I woke up that told me "Sara, today you need to mop your kitchen floor, and do a load of laundry, and don't forget to shine your sink." I think I could do it! Well let these ladies be your housekeeping mentors! Start with Babysteps and you can FLY too! It's free to join and if you can sift through a few emails a day (c'mon you're doing it anyway)! It can help you get organized and have a clean house!

No comments: