Drivin My Train
When our neighbors moved they gave us this Mighty Casey train probably from the 60's and it still works and has a big figure 8 track. We set it up in the driveway and Max rode it around for about 20 minutes. I think he really liked it. I can't wait for it to warm up again so we can set it back up and let him play with it some more.
When our neighbors moved they gave us this Mighty Casey train probably from the 60's and it still works and has a big figure 8 track. We set it up in the driveway and Max rode it around for about 20 minutes. I think he really liked it. I can't wait for it to warm up again so we can set it back up and let him play with it some more.


No comments:
Post a Comment