Monday, May 14, 2007

Pictures from May 2007

Kevin caught his first fish at Deer Lakes Park with Brad this weekend, he was really excited and told everyone who walked by about his rainbow trout!

Ben, Kevin, and Max doing demolition derby on Grandma and Grandpa's deckMax in our front yard picking dandelions
He LOVES to pick flowers :)
Being adorable

On my birthday, Max and I met Becky at Squaw Valley for a picnic. We had an awesome time hanging out together and watching Max play on the swings and the slides. I'm heading up to see her in June for a weekend and we're going to spend a day in NYC and I can't wait!! :) Crawling through the tunnel at the park
Brad's mom works at Bethel Presbyterian Church and for a fundraiser they let you take a flock of pink flamingos and you can put them in your friends' yards, then your friend has to pay to have them removed and the proceeds go to the church.

Well, on my 30th birthday I got Flocked! There were big "30th Birthday" balloons and signs to honk in the front yard when I woke up Saturday morning! Good thing we have such a diligent guard dog in Raven. I'm thinking she either was in on it, or knew they were out there decorating our yard and just didn't care. I love the flamingos though!! I love the color pink and I think I'll be sad to see them go!



1 comment:

Justin, Jennifer, Conner, & Ayren said...

Boy, they flocked you good! Happy belated birthday - too bad I didn't have the opportunity to put that sign on the back of your car like you did mine!!!!!