Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Playing in the snow

Today it warmed up into the 30's and snowed!! It hasn't snowed since... ummm... I can't remember the last time it snowed this winter but I know it was before Christmas because we haven't had a chance to try out Max's new sled! This morning we bundled up and went to play in the snow for the very first time. He LOVED it! We threw snowballs for Raven, and he loved sliding down his baby slide really fast in his snowsuit & landing in the snow at the bottom.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

super cute!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your blogspot page in forever! anyways, cute pics!! I, however, am not as warm as you. Ben played at preschool, so I figure he can veg til Kev gets home. Maybe they'll go out together b4 dinner, depends on how much homework Kevin has. Ok, well, give my Max kisses. ttyl!