Max came outside with me today to shovel the driveway. He even helped a little! He loves throwing snowballs for Raven, too!!
I brought his sled outside, it's a 2 person sled and talked him into riding with me! We just slide down the slopey part of our driveway. I didn't get any pics because i was on the sled with him but he had a blast!
At first he wasn't having ANY of it but when I sat down on it he decided it didn't look too bad and after a few slow trips down the driveway to make the path he was all set! We probably rode it about 27 times and he still wanted more. I had to bribe him to go inside with the promise of a cookie!
I posted a video below of him running down the slopey part of our driveway that we eventually turned into a sled trail :) He loves to run in the snow!


1 comment:
super cute video! he is getting so big!
Post a Comment