Took Max to Haircuts Express in Bethel Park near the Fire Dpt. & Bethel Baker. recommended by my friend Leslie! The did a beautiful job with his haircut and when we left, the doors to the Garage were open and we walked over to see the trucks. The Firechief was there & let us get inside but not before saying "You're a mom, so I'm sure you have a camera in your bag, want me to take your picture?" OF COURSE I DO!
Monday, May 25, 2009
May 19th, 2009 ~ New Haircut & Firetrucks
Took Max to Haircuts Express in Bethel Park near the Fire Dpt. & Bethel Baker. recommended by my friend Leslie! The did a beautiful job with his haircut and when we left, the doors to the Garage were open and we walked over to see the trucks. The Firechief was there & let us get inside but not before saying "You're a mom, so I'm sure you have a camera in your bag, want me to take your picture?" OF COURSE I DO!

Took Max to Haircuts Express in Bethel Park near the Fire Dpt. & Bethel Baker. recommended by my friend Leslie! The did a beautiful job with his haircut and when we left, the doors to the Garage were open and we walked over to see the trucks. The Firechief was there & let us get inside but not before saying "You're a mom, so I'm sure you have a camera in your bag, want me to take your picture?" OF COURSE I DO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment