Saturday, May 09, 2009

May 9, 2009 ~ Planting Flowers

Today we planted some flower in planters and Max liked digging in the dirt. Hopefully they perk up a little. I'm not very good at growing things. I sort of do the opposite of growing, when it comes to plants, which, of course, is NOT growing. I will try to water them daily and keep them happy but I can't make any promises! It's just too much pressure! But it was fun playing in the dirt together! So, if worse comes to worse, we'll always have that!

For my birthday and Mother's Day, Nan always sends me the most beautiful flowers! Here are a couple pics of the bouquet that arrived yesterday. Thanks, Nan!

Also, yesterday, we went to South Park to feed the ducks at the game preserve and the buffalo were out eating, too! We had a fun time. Max likes to yell "QUACK!" at the ducks & geese.
Random phone pic of my awesome family.

This was a different day at South Park, at the bike lot.

No comments: